The Business English UK Strategic Partner scheme is now available to recognise and support professional consultancies committed to promoting excellence in business English training and offering high quality services to global clients.
Become an English UK Partner Agency and receive a 50 per cent discount on Business English UK strategic partnership.
Business English UK (BEUK) is an English UK subgroup made up of English UK member centres that specialise in English for business and professional purposes. Becoming a strategic partner of BEUK means that you will be supported by a very specialised subgroup of English UK that offers high quality business English and communication training.
Other benefits of the scheme include:
- An official partner agency certificate
- Use of the 'Business English UK Strategic Partner' logo
- Priority access to networking opportunities and direct contact with decision-makers of BEUK member centres
- Access to special offers from members
- Access to partner agency-only events
- Free marketing materials and training to staff on how to promote business English courses to the corporate market
- Listing on and links from the BEUK website
- Preferential booking for Business English UK exclusive inward missions, conferences, work-shops and events
- Support from BEUK to help to win large tenders/contracts by being able to place in multiple member schools
Join BEUK on Friday 4 September at the Institute of Directors in Pall Mall to learn how to reach potential clients through social media and increase your business profile in the corporate training sector from the industry experts.
BEUK is a very active group, marketing professional English courses to key target groups such as governments and major companies, providing a one-stop shop for clients, and improving quality.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. previous entry << >> next entry