The British Council Libya is managing a six-month UK Study Programme for the Libyan Ministry of Planning and is looking for UK English language providers to deliver the training. Apply by Friday 25 August 2017.
The Ministry are looking for seperate placements for up to five employees, mostly for 20 to 25 hours of General English per week but ideally with options for Business English and IELTS Preparation courses for higher level students.
The Ministry has requested:
- Class size maximum of 15 multi-national/multi-lingual students.
- Regular reports on progress and any issues with attendance, participation, etc.
- Social programme with regular extra-curricular activities and trips to various places of interest.
- Native English speaking Islamic-friendly host families experienced in hosting foreign students
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Airport transfers
- Students should be registered with a local doctor and the local police, provided with travel insurance, set up with UK bank accounts and given access to a welfare officer.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact Yvonne Fraser at British Council Libya with any questions and a quotation before Friday 25 August 2017. previous entry << >> next entry