Join us in Milan this October to meet accredited UK English language centres as well as Italian school teachers who may lead student groups to the UK, at the English UK Fair, Italy.
Western Europe is the most important source region for ELT students in the UK and Italy is the biggest source market.
And, following the recent announcement that PON funding is not only available in 2017 but is extending to Molise, Abruzzo and Sardinia in northern Italy, we are keen to bring Italian agents together with UK educators and local Italian teachers to discuss sending students to the UK to study English.
Held in Milan from Monday 16 – Tuesday 17 October, the fair will combine a one-day workshop where you can schedule meetings with English UK members, a CPD afternoon for local teachers, and an evening event for everyone.
This new format will give you a unique opportunity to network with both the teachers you may work with locally and the English language schools you may send their students to.
Unchanged from our previous fairs, however, is the special focus on UK ELT, the combination of formal B2B meetings and social networking, and the inclusion of high-quality, accredited English language providers only. We are organising this event in collaboration with IALCA.
- Option to invite teachers you work with to professional development seminars
- Networking drinks reception and dinner with Italian teachers, UK educators and exhibitors
- One full day of appointments with UK educators, scheduled in advance with Marcom eSchedule PRO
- Comprehensive profiles of all participating agents and educators
- Listing in the event handbook
- Networking with UK providers over breakfast, refreshment breaks and a lunch
- One night's accommodation at Hilton Milan (for agents based outside of Milan)
previous entry << >> next entry