English UK's course finder: the best English language, culture and history, at 400+ accredited centres
English UK's course finder: your hotline to thousands of quality courses at 400+ accredited centres
English UK's course finder: committed to quality, so you can choose a course with confidence
Leeds English Language School is the original and largest English language school in Leeds, which is one of the biggest and most popular cities in the UK! Established in 2001 and accredited by the British Council with 7 areas of strength, the school has a long-established reputation for providing excellent support and high-quality teaching to students from over 50 different countries each year.
Leeds English offers Intensive General English and Intensive IELTS courses to students over the age of 18 as well as short courses for juniors in the summer. From completing an initial application form to collecting a course certificate, all students are supported by the academic directors, friendly student services team and the highly experienced teaching staff who all work to ensure that students achieve as much progress as possible in the time they spend here.
Leeds English Courses
• IELTS preparation to help students get the IELTS grade needed for further study at university or college.
• General English to improve English skills and give students confidence.
• Summer courses for children aged 9-14 across two Yorkshire locations.
• B2 First preparation class on Friday afternoons.
Our school has two sites and the distance between them is about 1 mile. The environment is homely and friendly. A great place to study! There is a kitchen and eating area at both sites as well as comfortable common rooms with television and free tea and coffee. We also have a pleasant garden area at Victoria Road school. Students have access to computer and self-study rooms with fast broadband connection and up-to-date language learning programmes.
Life in Leeds
• Safe, friendly and affordable
• Fantastic shopping
• Voted ‘best university destination in the UK’
• Four major universities
• Great nightlife
• Surrounded by beautiful countryside
• Only 2 hours from London and 1 hour from Manchester
• A major business and financial centre
• Excellent sport and leisure activities
We understand the need for a good place to study and relax out of school. We can help students to arrange the following:
• Homestay – with a local family
• Student residence – with other international students
• A rented or shared house