Description of centre
Since 1999, the progress, results and feedback of our students has been consistently excellent. With expert English language training in a stimulating and supportive environment, students learn effectively, succeed in achieving their goals and enjoy an exceptional experience at The Liverpool School of English.
Liverpool is a wonderful destination for international students, large enough to be lively and exciting yet small enough to be relaxed and easy to get around. Liverpool is a safe and friendly city and our city centre location makes it easy for our students to enjoy the many cultural attractions that Liverpool is famous for.
The school is situated in a beautiful, grade two listed building in the heart of the Knowledge Quarter next to John Moores University and The University of Liverpool.
We offer English language courses for students of all levels, at any time of year, including short courses and year round long term study:
• General English, standard or intensive
• Foundation Programmes, accredited by NCC with progression to more than 40 UK universities
• IELTS and FCE/CAE preparation
• Teacher Training, Trinity CertTESOL and TKT
• English for Business
• English plus Work Experience
• Junior Summer Schools in Liverpool and London
In addition, we regularly create ministays and specialist English programmes for groups. These have included Maritime English, English for Nursing, English and Information Technology and English for Banking.
All our courses are given added value as students benefit from:
• A personalised learning plan
• A range of free support classes
• A carefully designed weekly social programme
• An outstanding nationality mix
• A dedicated welfare team
• High-quality, well-managed accommodation options
Our fantastic facilities include twenty six classrooms, two common rooms, a media suite, a library, study centre, and garden. We are a Cambridge exam centre and a Trinity GESE centre.