Visa application and English testing centres - reopening update
In the UK, some UK Visa and Citizenship Application Centres (UKVCAS) have reopened for existing customers. Other centres have planned dates for reopening in July and August.
- Opened 1 June: Birmingham, Chelmsford, Croydon, Exeter, Leeds, London Mark Lane Premium Lounge, London Victoria, Manchester Fountain Street Enhanced Service Point, Manchester Premium Lounge, Sheffield, Southampton
- Opened 22 June: Belfast, Cardiff Bay (Temporary Core), Edinburgh, Glasgow (Core), Manchester (Temporary Core)
Overseas, some visa application centres resumed services on 1 June. Others will follow throughout June and July. Overseas visa application centres are operated by either TLScontact or VFS Global, depending on the location.
TLScontact centres: for applications from Europe, Africa and parts of the Middle East
TLScontact have reopened the following application centres:
- 1 June: Belarus and Ukraine
- 4 June: three centres in Germany (Berlin, Düsseldorf and Munich)
- 22 June: Azerbaijan (Baku), Belgium (Brussels), Egypt (Alexandria, Cairo), France (Paris), Gambia (Banjul), Jordan (Amman), Portugal (Lisbon), Serbia (Belgrade), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Switzerland (Geneva), Tunisia (Tunis), Turkey (Adana, Ankara, Bursa, Gaziantep, Istanbul, Izmir).
TLScontact centres with planned reopening dates:
- From 29 June: Albania (Tirana), Angola (Luanda), Armenia (Yerevan), Austria (Vienna), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo), Botswana (Gaborone), Bulgaria (Sofia), Cyprus (Nicosia – South), Czech Republic (Prague), Denmark (Copenhagen), Ethiopia (Addis Ababa), Georgia (Tbilisi), Greece (Athens), Hungary (Budapest), Iceland (Reykjavik), Ireland (Dublin), Israel (Tel Aviv), Italy (Rome), Kazakhstan (Almaty, Nur Sultan), Kenya (Mombasa, Nairobi), Kosovo (Pristina), Lebanon (Beirut), Macedonia (Skopje), Madagascar (Antananarivo), Malawi (Lilongwe), Montenegro (Podgorica), Morocco (Rabat), Mozambique (Maputo), Namibia (Windhoek), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Norway (Oslo), Occupied Palestinian Territory (Jerusalem), Poland (Warsaw), Romania (Bucharest), Russia (Ekaterinburg, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Rostov, St Petersburg), Rwanda (Kigali), Sweden (Stockholm), Tanzania (Dar es Salaam), Turkey (Antalya), Uganda (Kampala), Zambia (Lusaka), Zimbabwe (Harare)
VFS Global centres: for applications from all other countries
VFS Global have reopened the following centres:
- 1 June: Australia (Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney), China (Beijing, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Shanghai), Fiji (Suva), Hong Kong, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei), Thailand (Bangkok)
- 22 June: Brunei (Bandar Seri Begawan), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), China (Changsha, Chengdu, Fuzhou, Hangzhou, Jinan, Kunming, Nanjing, Shenyang, and Shenzhen), Japan (Tokyo and Osaka), New Zealand (Auckland), South Korea (Seoul), Thailand (Chiang Mai), Vietnam (Danang, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City)
Other VFS Global centres have reopening dates and will see a phased resumption of services:
28 June: Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City), Saudi Arabia (Al Khobar, Jeddah, Riyadh) and in the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi and Dubai)
Please check service details by using the VFS online tool.
English testing centres begin to reopen
Some English testing centres are also resuming services, including some SELT centres in the UK and elsewhere.
You can find further information on which centres are opening on the providers' websites:
previous entry << >> next entry