Member survey for new Saudi Arabia ELT market report - help us gather data and insights
We have commissioned a new market intelligence report on Saudi Arabia as a UK ELT source market, in partnership with the British Council.
The report will provide a comprehensive picture of the market and practical recommendations for UK ELT centres.
Please complete the educator survey to support the report, by Monday 7 August.
- The survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- You'll be asked for data and opinions on your student numbers from Saudi Arabia, future expectations, student preferences and potential recruitment activities.
- Your responses will be kept anonymous. Data will only be presented as aggregate.
Deadline: 7 August
Why focus on Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia has been leading post-pandemic market recovery and, in 2022, became the biggest source market for UK ELT providers. This research initiative will help the sector better understand its growth potential, with a particular focus on self-funded students.
About our insight partner
The research is being managed by our insight partner BONARD, an independent market research provider that specialises in international education.
Research objectives and scope
- Understand the short-term and long-term potential of the Saudi market for UK ELT;
- Explore the growing segment of self-funded students and how to tap into it;
- Understand the students' motivation to choose the UK as well as their expectations and any challenges they face (before and during the course);
- Understand the current local B2B network;
- Provide an update on the segment of scholarship students and assessment of any related opportunities;
- Provide practical recommendations for accredited centres seeking to expand in/to Saudi Arabia.
This educator survey will be complemented by desk-top research and in-depth interviews with pre-selected educators, leading agencies (on-shore and off-shore) and other key stakeholders. Our members' insights will form a vital part of the research.
When will the findings be available?
Join us at the English UK Marketing Conference on 29 September to hear the key findings.
Once published, the Saudi market report will be available exclusively to British Council accredited centres, providing the UK ELT sector with competitive advantage.
Market intelligence for the UK ELT sector
This is the third report in this series, following one on Japan in July 2020 and Future Outlook Europe in July 2021.
You can view these previous market reports and other UK ELT statistics on our market intelligence page (member login required).
previous entry << >> next entry