The essential online course for those working in student services
Following the successful run of the CELTSEM in spring 2022, we are bringing the qualification back this autumn.
The online CELTSEM - Certificate in ELT Student Experience Management - is a highly practical course covering the main areas of student administration and management.
In just three months, participants will be trained and ready to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
The CELTSEM has six modules:
- managing within a team
- managing student accommodation
- risk assessments and emergency planning
- safeguarding: looking after the welfare of our students
- safeguarding: rules and best practice for adults and children
- customer care and quality control.
Course structure and requirements
The autumn CELTSEM will run from October to December. Each module includes a day-long online training session, plus tasks and coursework. The first session will be on Thursday 6 October.
For full details including coursework requirements view the course information pack.
previous entry << >> next entry