Get expert advice on making the most of a post-Brexit future with our special panel session at the English UK Annual Conference in May with UK international education after Brexit: planning ahead for a bright future.
We want to uncover and share opportunities for our members, so our panel represents the international education sector, the tourism industry, soft power insight and wider political thinking.
Panel members include:
- Amy Baker, chief executive and co-founder of The PIE
- Tom Cargill of the British Foreign Policy Group
- Michael Carrier, education consultant and former senior executive at both the British Council and Cambridge Assessment
- Kurt Janson, director of the Tourism Alliance
- Anand Menon, professor of European politics and foreign affairs at King's College London
- Vivienne Stern, director of Universities UK
Like the very popular Brexit panel session at our Marketing Conference, the panel will also answer questions from the audience, so be prepared.
You'll have another chance to have your say during the day, when we will ask what you think about the immigration proposals in the Government's White Paper: we will be using interactive software so everyone can take part. Your input is likely to form part of our industry's formal response to the Government's consultation, depending on when that opens.
Don't miss out - every member centre gets a free place at the Annual Conference in London at the Tower Hotel on Thursday 23 May.
previous entry << >> next entry