English UK staff news
Our chief executive Jodie Gray returned from her maternity leave in February.
Jodie says "It's good to be back and I'm ready to take on the challenges that we face and am motivated to make English UK an even better community and an even better place to work for us all."
As a new mother returning to work we are making sure Jodie gets the breaks she needs during the working day and she is working flexibile hours.
Meet the English UK team:
previous entry << >> next entry
- Jodie Gray, Chief Executive
- Annie Wright, Marketing Communications Director
- Huan Japes, Membership Director
- Alice Marcolin, Membership Manager
- Eleanor Thomas, Project Manager (Events & Training)
- Louise Gow, Communications Manager
- Naadiya Rawat, Compliance Manager
- Núria Felip Puignou, Finance Manager
- Roz McGill, Project Manager (Market Development)
- Siobhán Baccas, Project Manager (Events & Training)
- Susan Young, External Relations Manager